2. Trademarks "DoodStream", "DoodStream" are property of Company and are legally protected.
3. DoodStream provides video hosting and video sharing services.
4. Company has right to modify these Rules.
1. Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by DoodStream.
2. Registered users files are stored on DoodStream server forever, unless they are not downloaded for 60 days.
3. Files is identified only by code which User gets after video upload.
1. DoodStream is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on DoodStream servers caused by independent reasons.
2. DoodStream is not responsible for any damage and loses caused by files downloaded from DoodStream. Full responsibility for problems came from video downloaded from DoodStream has user which upload this video.
3. By using DoodStream, user agrees not to involve DoodStream in any type of legal action.
4. DoodStream directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to DoodStream to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
5. All uploaded files are copyright to their owners.DoodStream is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
1. In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.
We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.